Thursday, June 16, 2011

HOW TO GAIN MUSCLE - Part 1

There are a lot of "tricks" that will help you to build more muscle. For some strange reason a lot of the bodybuilders seem to not follow these "tricks", thinking they will not work for them. Hey, let me remind you, I have 6 years of experience you can trust me. I know that 6 years is nothing, but my methods have worked for a lot of people, offline and online.

Today I am here to bring you really good tips and tricks, which will help you boost muscle gains.

PRE - WORKOUT MEAL
Pre - workout meal means the food that you will eat before your workout. The question is "what should I eat before my workout?", the answer, complex carbohydrates. The reason for this is that these carbs will keep you going for hours, not minutes like the simple carbs. Eating simple carbs as a pre - workout meal is a big mistake. Usually a person must eat 30 minutes or 1 hours before their workout. When you eat complex carbohydrates, you will be full with energy for 3 hours. If you eat simple carbs, you will last no longer than 10-15 minutes. You are not going to have a quality workout this way.
Before your workout try to eat:
  • Whole grain bread
  • Oat meal
  • Brown rice
  • Sweet potato
  • Chick Peas
Just go to Google and search for Complex carb rich foods and use all of them in your pre - workout meal to increase your energy level.

POST WORKOUT MEAL
Post workout meal is the after workout food that you are going to consume. Here you must take simple carbs. You are probably confused, don't be, I will explain. After your workout your glucose levels will be really really low, if you take protein after your workout, without any fast acting carbs (simple carbs) the protein will e used as energy instead of a rebuilding tool for the muscle and protein is not a good energy source. To make sure this will not happen you must eat some simple carbs to fill up the glucose levels. This way yo stop being in the catabolic state and use the protein to rebuild muscle, not as an energy source.

ONE LAST PUSH
I am talking about the last rep. It might sound funny to you, but the increasing your set with one rep can make huge changes to your muscle gain. Imagine doing a hammer curl with a 40 pounded dumbbell. And imagine that you would usually do 8 reps, that means you are lifting 320lbs in 8 reps. If you increase the rep count with 1 more you are going to be lifting 360lbs in 9 reps. It's just a little bit of math over here. I personally did not believe this in the beginning when I first heard it, but later I found out that it actually works.

Thank you for reading the part 1 article, stay tuned for par 2, you can subscribe to know when it will come out exactly, it will be soon don't worry, be sure to read it. After you are done reading part 1 and part 2 you will have the key information which will help you make big changes to your muscle gains. I am sorry I cannot write the whole article now, I have to go to the gym, I have work to. But when I come back I will write it down and post it probably tomorrow. Like I said stayjavascript:void(0) tuned by subscribing to know when it has come out.

Take my advice and do everything. It worked for me, it worked for my bodybuilding clients down at the gym, and it will work for you, the online community. Don't forget to leave a comment bellow, telling me what you think. Also leave some good ideas for the other readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment